Sunday, March 6, 2011

Biscotti ♥

My aunt used to take me to visit her cousin every once in a while...she always made these wonderful Italian biscotti...i thought I'd share the recipe with you here...her name was Mindy...she was always so nice...enjoy sisters!


Mindy's Biscotti
4eggs
1c.sugar
21/2 tsp. baking powder
2c. flour
1/2c. oil
1tsp. vanilla or anise
Cream sugar, eggs and oil together...
Mix flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl...
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, mix in vanilla...
Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper...
Bake @ 350 for 15-20 min...
Cut into wedges then bake them again @ 400 for 3-5 min. on each side.
Linkin' up...

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Sundae Scoop and
    love it! I am one of three sisters. as well, and we are all followers of Jesus :) Stop by my blog sometime and join my followers! I put my old blog aside and started a new one recently, so there will be many fun posts to come :) Can't wait to come back and browse through yours some more!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us comments because it makes us feel all fuzzy inside.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails